Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pitiful

After 20 minutes of hysterics, we finally got her to go to sleep on the couch with headphones listening to a CD of songs we made for her before we went to Ethiopia. It worked and within 2 minutes she was sound asleep. Once again, I'm thankful that my off-key signing voice is calming to my children. She's pitiful. I'm running a close second on the other couch with my snuggie (yes, I have one!). The flu has had us caught in its evil grasp 7 days strong. Praying that our capable, stalwart nurse doesn't succumb or we're screwed.

Praying for the feverish haze to lift...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are all feeling much better soon!

Marisa said...

So sorry you are feeling so crummy! I'm sure it's that much harder when your little ones are having such a hard time!