Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cute feet

Yesterday Haven was talking about her baby brother, her favorite topic for discussion. She was asking questions about his feet and was wondering how big they would be. She was using her hands to show me what size she thought they would be and was talking in her high pitched voice reserved for all things tiny and cute. I told her I didn't know what size his feet would be, but that I thought they'd be adorable no matter what. Without even a thought she replied, "I bet his feet are gonna be so brown-a-licious!"

Perhaps we've read Pinkalicious one too many times!

2 comments:

jenny said...

That's hilarious. What a sweet little comment. I bet you can't wait to see those sweet brown-alicious baby feet! Great hanging out last night!

Traci said...

I bet he'll have the most brown-a-licious feet ever! I can't wait to kiss them!