Friday, April 17, 2009

The boo-boo song

During the span of about five minutes this morning, Haven hurt herself at least that many times. After picking herself up from the bottom of the steps (she fell down the last 2) she came running to me and asked to sing a song. I asked her what she wanted to sing and she said, "I've got a song to sing about boo-boos. You dance and I'll sing." She then began to sing the following:

Getting boo-boos
Getting boo-boos
Everyday, everyday
It hurts me, it hurts me
OH MY!
Mommy helps me, Mommy helps me
I'm okay, I'm okay.

I love this girl! I immediately came and typed out what she said because I loved it so much. And it's pretty darn catchy for a three year old to make up on the spot, if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Wow! It even rhymes! A girls who can compose under duress- pretty impressive!

Traci said...

I can see her saying that and getting really excited and louder at the "OH MY!" part!