Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekend roundup

A family photo- this was the best we got with two cameras!

We had a great weekend with friends visiting and enjoying the fall-ish weather. Haven went on her first canoe trip with Cale and loved it! We walked around the arboretum and took a ton of pictures on our new camera. Ate some good BBQ for dinner and spent the evening sharing pictures and stories from our trip to Ethiopia. Sunday was just a relaxing day and again found us enjoying the beautiful weather. We had a fire in our pit in the backyard and cooked dinner over it. It was a great way to end our weekend and makes me ready for some cool fall evenings!


Oh how I love this picture!

Why walk when you can run?


Mom, my ears hurt!

Peek-a-boo!

I wish she were more comfortable in front of the camera.

My cute boy!
Thanks for letting me steal a few of your pics, Jess!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love your family pic! It's classic!

Julie said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I love it!

jenny said...

I love these pics....and love how Mati is looking at you guys. Such a blessing that he has attached and bonded so well! PTL! Looks like a fun weekend!