Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A whisper

Life is swirling around me right now. Slow days, but fast weeks and even faster months. The end of July, and the closing of a full summer on the horizon. But I don't know how, or lack the time to write about it. Much of it can't or shouldn't be documented in this space. And that's okay with me. I read this post yesterday and could relate so much to this blog becoming a whisper. I don't know that I was ever that engaging, but at least a handful of you keep coming back to check on us. I'm thankful for that, especially on the days when I've got nothing new to offer you. So I'll think it'll stay a whisper for now and be thankful for the full life that doesn't always allow time or inclination or opportunity to share about it here.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Great thoughts on not letting a blog dictate our time... I'll need to read the link you shared soon!