Wednesday, September 22, 2010

today...

today, I'm thankful...

-that i didn't have to go to jury duty again.
-that honey crisp apples are in season. deliciously wonderful.
-that no one has fallen down the stairs on their bike today. (happened on monday!)
-that today is not laundry day.
-for a clean kitchen floor.
-for a new book that is kicking my butt. and causing some deep thinking.
-that it's officially fall, despite what the temperature outside would have you believe.
-for the library and free books that my kids love to read.
-for the new curtain i finally made for my kitchen windows.
-for phone calls with friends about nothing and everything.
-that my kids are healthy and we can run around having pillow fights.
-for my favorite meal on the docket for tonight.

And I'm thankful that even though I haven't had the best attitude today, He keeps renewing my mind (Romans 12:12) and reminding me of His goodness. See the list above for proof of all the little ways He loves me.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

He is good to remind us! We had a bike accident this weekend, so I can relate. I may have scarred Lydia for life. I'll fill you in on the details soon!