Monday, September 10, 2007

27

This weekend we celebrated 27 years of Cale's life. It was such a busy weekend that I didn't even get a chance to post that it was his birthday. So this is a bit belated, but still important. We actually started celebrating last weekend with my family and just carried it throughout the whole week. Three different cakes, three birthday meals, his favorite cookies (my special recipe chocolate chip which are pretty much the reason he married me!), an afternoon date, a movie, listening to Haven "sing" Happy Birthday over and over again, going to church, watching the Steelers demolish the Browns and lots of time together- a good birthday week/weekend on many fronts.

More than anything I hope Cale knows how much Haven and I love and value him. We celebrate every day that we share this wonderful experience called our life together. He is a man striving after the Lord who longs to be the best husband and father. He makes us feel loved and cherished and serves us both with a pure heart.

"Her heart went out to wives less fortunate. After all, it wasn't fair that her husband was both the smartest and most handsome guy in town....Thanks for making me the envy of women everywhere."

Happy Birthday, Cale!

No comments: