Friday, October 23, 2009

Rainy day

It's rainy and overcast today. The leaves are slowly falling out my living room window. We've been sick all week and have done nothing but lay around the house. Today I'm feeling better and am loving a dreary, overcast day to be at home and not sick. My second load of laundry is in process and I'm putting flannel sheets on all our beds. Haven and I are going to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie this afternoon with a big bowl of popcorn. Tonight there is soup on the menu and if I'm feeling crazy I might even make some fresh bread to go with it. I'm 99.9% sure our evening agenda includes a game or two with Haven and ending up on the couch with my man and a movie.

Sounds like a perfect way to spend a rainy day.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I like your style! That's exactly the way I like to spend such days!