Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All good things must come to an end

Well, we're home. Exactly one week later, we pulled in front of the house. Almost feels like we didn't go anywhere because we picked back up right where we left off. But my sunburn tells me otherwise. It rained when we left on Monday which made it that less painful to leave. Know what else was less painful? Packing suitcases full of clean clothes and knowing I didn't have a mountain of laundry awaiting me at home.

A great trip all around, and I've got some more pictures to prove it.

We didn't swim per se (hello, the water is barely 60 degrees), but we did lots of wave jumping.
Mati gives the beach his seal of approval.
And his sister a big smooch!
A hair full of sand: the result of his lack of fear of the ocean and getting knocked down a time or ten by crashing waves (and scaring his Mama to death!)
My beautiful beach babe!
Sand monsters!
I mean, can you stand that face? I am powerless against it!
See, I was there!
And so was this handsome man!

Thanks for the memories, beach! Hope to see you again soon!

No comments: