Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our day in links

Haven and I enjoyed making Candy Cane Kiss Cookies.  And we've all enjoyed eating them.

We made these cute and easy tree ornaments for an afternoon activity.

We filled our bellies with Chicken and Wild Rice Soup for dinner. Sister Schubert rolls on the side.  Yum.

I won a $50 gift card at the mall.  Just for being in the right place at the right time.  (No link for that, just happy news from the day!)

One of our new favorite Christmas books this year is Snowmen at Christmas.  Beautiful illustrations and great imagination!

I read this and was challenged and encouraged to speak truth to myself.

And now it's time to string popcorn for the tree while we watch this.

I love December.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Sounds like some fun, fun stuff going on at your house! Glad you are having such a great time preparing for Christmas!