Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekends are good for a lot of things

This weekend was supposed to end with a clean and organized pantry, perhaps a closet cleaned out and maybe even a picked up basement.  Thanks to Cale, my basement dreams came true.  The rest didn't even come close to happening.  Didn't even attempt it.  But that's okay.  This weekend was good for lots of other things like:

-Haircuts for the boys
-Hot chocolate enjoyed by all
-Games played (this and this)
-Dinner and a movie and a good long chat with her (Yippee for birthday week!)
-Watching lots of football
-Pizza two days in a row
-Worship and the Word at church
-Library and school planning
-Finishing one book and starting another

Mati despises getting his haircut.  And I don't blame him.  It has to hurt cutting through all those tight little curls.  Well, the curls are gone.  Sniff, sniff.  Also, please call the cops because someone has stolen my baby and left me with this:
A giant boy and a hot chocolate mess.  

He lost at least an inch of width on his head and I'm not kidding when I tell you his hat now fits much better.  Can't even stand the cuteness of my little man.

What did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

Amber said...

well you know the play by play of my weekend.
um, he looks 6!! our boys are getting so big!

Marisa said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Mati looks so grown up!

~*Wendi*~ said...

I had a date night with my hubbs and then had lots of friends over for pizza!
NOW we are snowed in!!! Welcome back to GA! LOL!
Have missed you friend!