Monday, June 11, 2007

Home again, home again

We made it home from Nashville on Saturday afternoon. While it was a good week, it is so nice to be home again and to know that the next time we pack up and leave it will be to go on vacation in 3 weeks! I can handle packing up for that! Seven days at the lake with some of my favorite people in the world. Sign me up!

On our drive home Cale was trying to think of something fun to do. He suggested that we stop at the Gap Distribution Center. Now let me just tell you that I am married to the greatest man alive. The Gap Distribution Center is like a dream come true for me. I have been wanting to go there since the moment I first heard about it, but it has never worked out. The GDC is a treasure trove of good deals and great clothes, but you have to be willing to dig for your treasure. How can you resist shirts for $.49! You can't! The store carries Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy merchandise and on Saturday Old Navy clothing was even cheaper! Haven is now the proud owner of several new shirts that were acquired for $.99. Cale and I both found a few items as well (Gap pj pants for $1.99 for me!)

Now we all know how much I love a deal, but what was even better is that my fabulous husband suggested that we go shopping and was a good shopping friend the whole time. And he took it upon himself to keep Haven happy and entertained. Seeing as how she was tired, that was no easy task. I walked out of there giddy with my great deals and Cale was happy simply because I was. He's the best. And he's all mine!

No comments: