Wednesday, October 27, 2010

just what i need

Life has been especially heavy and hard this week.  When my eyes opened this morning I was overwhelmed and not ready to face anything about the day.  But I had to get up and feed kids and do all the normal things morning brings with it.  Part of what I had to do was take Haven to the doctor.  I left the house in a rush, feeling crazy and scattered and unsettled.  I got in the car and these words immediately came out of the speaker...

And I believe You're my portion
I believe You are more then enough for me
Jesus You're all I need
...
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

And it was just what I needed.  The truth, simple and clear.  About Him and me.  I've held tight to these words all day.  The heavy and the hard have not let-up, but I don't carry the burden alone.  

Thank you, Lord, for giving me ears to hear just what I needed.


lyrics by Michael Jon Guglielmucci: listen here

1 comment:

Traci said...

Will pray for you today... so wonderful to hear this little testimony of God's love to you!