Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday

Today I'm thankful for...

-Sunshine and warm temps.
-Good friends to spend the morning with.

-The park with happy kids.
-Watching Haven's enjoyment as she picked out just the right birthday gift for a friend.
-The fun of Resurrection Eggs with the kids.
-Laughing with my man.

-That the greatest show (evah) starts tomorrow.  
-A fun week of school time.
-My crock pot turning out delicious meals like this (leftovers were even better today).

-A cute, short hair cut for my girl.
-Mati's response every time I tell him something is, "Oh, yeah, yeah..."
-Good books to read.
-Decisions being made that will forever change us.
-Loads of fresh fruit filling my counter and fridge: mangoes, pineapple, blackberries, strawberries, cantaloupe.
-Surprising the kids with simple things that mean the world to them.
-Being appreciated by C-f-a for dinner.
-A happy day all around and more good things to look forward to tomorrow.

No comments: