Thursday, April 19, 2007

Not yet

Let me just state the obvious by saying that I haven't posted all week. Life hasn't been too busy (although Haven is a bit sick) and I have had ample opportunity to write. I just haven't been able to do it. And it's not for lack of things to write about. It's almost like I have too much I want to write and to say and they are all jumbled in my head and get can't out.

I have tried more than once to write about some of the things I am learning and thinking about, but it's just not working. That leads me to believe that it's not time to write about that stuff yet. Especially the areas that the Lord is teaching me about...I need more time to work through those things. So I will wait and see and be patient. Not always easy for me, but necessary. I know that I could write something that would appear to be mildly interesting and give the impression of being from my heart, but I know that wouldn't be the case. I've always been a good faker. But no fake-outs here. We will just have to wait til it's time for something to come out of this head of mine.

No comments: