Friday, May 4, 2007

Jumpin' on the bandwagon

I decided that if Boomama and Big Mama were cool enough for this than I needed to get in on the purse meme action. Actually, my real motivation (besides wanting to be as cool as the aforementioned ladies) is that I just got a super cute purse and feel the need to share it with all five of you reading this. Now this picture makes it look kinda shiny, which it really isn't. It's also brown which is hard to tell in the picture. The picture is also deceiving because it doesn't show how incredibly large this thing is. But regardless, here it is:



The oh-so-exciting contents of the new purse. Notice how relatively tidy it is. I've only been using it for a week so it hasn't had too much time to get loaded down with odds-and-ends and lovely things like used kleenex. My only complaint about this purse to date is no cell phone pocket. It actually only has one small zippered pocket which seems ridiculous to me given the incredible size of this thing. There has already been many a time when the cell phone is ringing and I am digging for it by emptying all other contents. I need to work on my aim apparently and really shoot for that pocket.

Not too much of note to point out, but I do want to show my very cute planner. Have you heard of Paperchase? They make the coolest planners, address books, stationery, etc. and I am a big fan of the compact, yet entirely sufficient size. Also note an empty container that once held animal crackers for Haven. And that little silver rectangle is a sewing kit. You know, for all the times I am called on to sew a button back on or take up a hem. I'm nothing if not prepared!

And that is the end of our tour people. I didn't feel the need to display my bag of loot containing chapstick (I'm a Carmex fan), lipstick and glosses, pressed powder, blotting sheets and my stash of Excedrin. The fun has to stop somewhere and this seemed like a good spot.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Amber said...

your purse is practically empty crazy lady!