Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekend ready

Another week gone by and a full weekend ahead of us. My family is coming into town to do a belated birthday celebration. My oldest brother's birthday is two days after mine and my sis-in-law's is two days after that. And of course the recent birthday girl at our house will be included in the celebrations. Thirteen people under our roof for 48 hours. We don't have any grand plans except church tomorrow night and a stop here for dinner afterwards. I've got a clean house, beds ready and a fridge full of food. I'm looking forward to it (just not to the piles of laundry that await me Monday morning!)

I'm off to finish up a few more things before our home gets invaded!

PS- I don't know if you've been following the Compassion Blogging Tour, but you should be. I haven't been keeping up with everyone on the trip, but have been reading BooMama's and Shannon's posts and they are powerful. If you've got some time this weekend, head over here and read some excellent writing and maybe even DO something.

No comments: