Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall fun

This weekend was super busy and fun and I've got pictures to prove it! We went to a fall festival with our neighbors at a state park and Haven got to take her zebra costume for a trial run. We all enjoyed the beautiful fall day and getting to spend time with friends.


The flying zebra

I'm not so sure about this

And as a little bonus I will tell you that I just took this granola out of the oven. I saw it on BooMama's site a few weeks ago and wanted to give it a try. It's delish. Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow.

This week promises to be a lot less eventful than last. Tomorrow night Amber and I are hosting our first ever Recipe Club here at my house. We have 12 women coming to share a meal, their favorite soup recipe and a night out. I am really looking forward to this and hope that it becomes a monthly event for all of us. Who doesn't need a girls' night complete with good food and good conversation?! I can't even tell you how excited I am to see that it's going to be cooler and rainy tomorrow, too. It's perfect weather for our soup night. It's going to be fun!

No comments: