Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Haven had her first day of preschool today. She is going to a program aptly named Tuesday School because it is just one day a week, on Tuesdays (and its free!). We are excited that she has the opportunity to go here this year and she was looking forward to going this morning. We had to document the big day in pictures!

Looking like a beauty in her first day of school dress. Jeans were added at the last minute because it was chilly this morning. Can't stand the cuteness!

Backpack on and ready to go! She was in such a good mood she even wanted to pose for pictures.

She's just a tiny bit excited; can you tell?!!?

Haven was happy to see me at the end of her school day and was excited to show me her papers and tell me she sang Rock-a-bye-Baby. That's about all the details I could get out of her. But she seemed to have had a good time. And I made the most of my -free- time by relaxing at Panera and enjoying a trip to Target ALONE! It was nice, but I've got eleven more Tuesday mornings to fill up before the end of the year. I'm sure I'll figure something out!

No comments: