Thursday, March 4, 2010

thursday

A few things I'm enjoying today...

-the sunshine! Oh, how I've missed you!


-these rolls of fun packing tape and the package I get to send with it. Thank you Michael's dollar section.

-anticipating a weekend away with Cale at this event. Also, a real live dress-up date including dinner and a show!

-using my Thymes Wild Ginger bath gel and lotion that were a birthday present. My sister-in-law introduced me to this stuff years ago and helps keep me in my habit. It always reminds me of spring!

-a cleaned up playroom---even if it took an hour to get there!

-a delicious dinner awaiting us.

-reading Jesus, Keep Me Near the Cross during this Lenten season. I've mentioned it before, but it bears repeating that this is a great book!

What are you enjoying today?

No comments: