Monday, March 3, 2008

Searching for what

I decided to visit my Google Analytics Page the other day and check in on all of my "data". I was particularly interested to see how people get to my page. I get a lot of my readers via Amber's blog (thank you) and several come directly here. I also wondered what people are searching for in Google that leads them here. Some of the searches were pretty standard and not too surprising. But there was one that caught my eye and my heart. One of the searches that lead someone to my blog was for the words "cale loves". Who knows what I was actually talking about when I said it (probably food), but there is certainly no doubt that he loves me. It was nice to be reminded of that in such a weird way!

But what exactly was that person searching for I wonder? I'm sure they were disappointed when they wound up here!

No comments: