Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kate is Great

This post is in honor of my beautiful, excellent, loving wife on her 29th birthday. (This is her husband posting, by the way.) I consider myself blessed beyond measure. Those who have gotten to know her through this blog have seen a glimpse of her sweet, gentle, funny, and passionate nature; those who know her personally will tell you that she is so much more. I thank God each day that he has partnered me with such an amazing woman! I've learned so much from her about life, godliness, love, grace, and compassion - she has (directly and indirectly) spurred me on more and more to be the man that God desires me to be. She is a phenomenal mom, wife, daughter, and friend. I love to be near her as often as I can be (unfortunately I have to work 40 hours a week) because she is such a joy. Here's to another year of living life with my best friend and seeing what God has in store for us. I love you, baby!

No comments: