Tuesday, March 6, 2007

better late than never!

So I finally made it to the party! Woo-hoo! This is your official welcome to fell in love at 22- I'm so glad you decided to come for a visit. I guess the best thing to do is to introduce myself and let you get to know me a little bit.

I am married to a wonderful, patient and servant-hearted man named Cale. We have the distinct pleasure of shepherding a sweet little girl named Haven. She just turned one and is best described as sassy. She makes us laugh and keeps us on the run. We wonder how long it will be until she is smarter than we are.

I am fortunate to be able to stay at home with Haven and really love being the keeper of our home. I love to cook for my appreciative husband and I love to have a clean house, but hate getting there most of the time. I take seriously my job as a stay-at-home mom and am thankful that my boss hasn't fired me yet for my less than stellar performance on certain days. I like to think that I am growing in my role as a wife and mom on a daily basis.

Some of my favs- reading a good book, date night with my favorite boy, spending quality time with friends, finding me a bargain, good music, road trips, movies, laughing, a good storm (rain or snow- I'm not picky), pizza, the color red, Thursdays, home decorating, ebay, Target, and back rubs

Some of my not so favorite things- broccoli, not getting enough sleep, gray snow that won't go away, Mondays, ebay snipers, credit card offers in the mail, improperly folded laundry, cats, and people who laugh at their own jokes (especially when that person is my husband)

I could go on and on, but I think that's enough mindless info for one post.

Welcome to the party- come back anytime!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you via the Ultimate Blog Party. Just wanted to say "Hi!" and hope you enjoy the blog party. I've met some wonderful ladies and have enjoyed it very much. Enjoy that little one!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Checking your blog out during the blog party - I've enjoyed reading through some of your latest posts :)